Thursday, July 1, 2010

And we're off...

Tomorrow's the big day. So, of course, I have spent all of today stressed beyond belief.

However, I am currently 90% done packing. Though I'm giving myself a short internets break after the depressing discovery that our camera chargers are M.I.A. I swear, if there were awards for being most skilled at losing those things I would win every one.

The cats are beginning to freak out; Zoe keeps jumping into the luggage and sniffing the clothes and Phoebe... well, she's Phoebe. And I feel like I'm abandoning my children! If only I could tell them that we'll be back in a month and that it's really not all that long.

We'll be taking our newly acquired "Daria" DVDs and meeting up with many a Kalamazoo friend, so once we're there it will be fabulous. It's just the getting there that always seems to take forever!

Wish us luck on our train trip to Detroit and the flights to Amsterdam and finally Prague, it will be a long day... but I can't wait to get on the plane, can't worry about anything at that point, right?

And just so there's a picture... an ode to the land where I've heard the beer is cheaper than the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment